Digital Six Consulting is a different kind of company, and we are proud of that. Our growing team consists of experienced, intelligent and ambitious individuals, who are committed to developing a sphere of positive influence with our clients, and in our community.
We are seeking highly enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated Consultants who care about people and want to be part of a different kind of company. The successful candidate will have had a successful track record as a consulting practitioner and have a reputation as a leader amongst their peers, in their field and in their community.
Immediate Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: St. John’s, NL
Digital Six is looking for an experienced individual to fill a Senior Business Analyst role on project-based and client-facing service engagements. Their main responsibility is understanding and documenting the requirements of the business, and most often translating those needs into technical requirements that the technology team can build and support. Specifically, qualified candidates should possess …
- Analysis, modeling and documentation of business program requirements. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Elicitation and confirmation of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Business process modeling, data/class modeling and other business analysis modeling techniques.
- Analysis and documentation of current processes;
- Identifying and documenting use cases (scenarios) representing users’ workflows and tasks
- User interfaces mockups
- Assisting with the development of business cases, project charters and project plans
- Analysis of existing data and design of conversion processes
- Change management experience
- Performing business analysis activities during all phases of the system development lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Development of detailed functional test scenarios that will be used to validate acceptable functional behavior of the system.
- Assistance with the conduct of iterative Functional, System and User Acceptance Testing
- Providing status reports to the project manager
- Willingness to travel if required
- You care about people
- Self motivated with experience working in a highly matrixed, virtual organization
- Computer science, business administration or other relevant degree
- Minimum 7+ years progressive experience in business analysis activities, documentation, system implementation and support
- 3+ years of demonstrated relevant experience in Health IT Systems – preference given for demonstrated experience in Pharmacy and Pharmacy related IT systems.
- Written and spoken competency in English is required.
- Experience working for government departments would be considered an asset
- Experience facilitating workshops
- Familiar with development methodologies
- Experience using Microsoft products, especially Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communicative skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- Initiative, planning and organizing skills.
About Digital Six:
You might want to work with us if you like the following:
- A company that balances profit and the common good
- A group of people who are passionate about our team, our clients, and our families
- A company focused on embracing the local – and global – community we are part of, fostering pride in our accomplishments and rewarding our hard work
- A company that values “work-life integration” our objective to enable team members to fully ‘live’ each day
- A place where people can achieve life goals. This transcends the business of work alone… in the belief that happy, contented people will make more meaningful contributions in their lives to their families, their clients and their colleagues and friends.
Please send your expression of interest clearly indicating the languages, software and platforms you work with to Careers@DigitalSixConsulting.com.
Only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.